Residential Plumbing Services
Water Leaks and Re-Piping - If your water bills are too high, the follwing tips may help you determine if there is a leak:
1) Place several drops of red food coloring in your toilet tank. If the water in the bowl changes red without you flushing it, you have a leaky toilet. You may need to replace the flapper or flush valve inside the toilet tank.
2) If your toilets are not leaking, check all your water facets. A steady dripping faucet can lose as much as 15,000 gallons of water a year. That's enough to fill a swimming pool!
3) If you find no leaks in your toilets or faucets, you may have a leak in the wall or floor. Underground leaks can consume enormous amounts of water. An old galvanized pipe or copper pipe leaking in the ground may never be noticed. If you can't find the leak yourself, please ccontact the plumbing experts here at U.S.H.A.C. The cost of having a 24-hour plumbing problem may end up being far more expensive than hiring a professional.
Sewer and Drain Cleaning - U.S.H.A.C. understands the importance of keeping your drains clog-free and clean. We use: video camera inspection to quickly pinpoint any trouble spots needing repair and high-pressure jetting equipment to propel water through your drain line, removing grease, dirt, oil and debris. Our knowledgeable technicians will help you get to the root of your plumbing problems with state-of-the art equipment and superior workmanship.
Water Heater Installation - Save up to 50% on your water heating costs and get hot water when you want it! In today's economy, smart consumers do all they can to use efficient products that help reduce the cost of fuel. Many consumers are considering upgrading to an energy-efficient gas water heater system to reap such benefits. U.S.H.A.C. can help educate you on the costs involved and benefits of committing to such an investment. U.S.H.A.C. The following are important facts which may help you decide on upgrading to a more energy-efficient gas water heater:
1) Statistics show that gas is a less expensive energy source than electricity. This is because electricity takes more energy to heat water than gas does. Gas water heaters are very energy-efficient.
2) When considering the cost of upgrading your water heater, remember the savings you will have coming your way. Keep in mind that a tankless gas water heater system is the most energy-efficient water heater upgrade available on the market.
Expert Plumbing Repair - No matter how big or small, U.S.H.A.C. is your "one-stop shop" for all your needs! Below, please find some free expert advice from your neighborhood, knowledgeable technicians here at U.S.H.A.C. on what you should do before you call us for your service needs:
1) If you see (or hear) evidence of a water leak, the first thing you should do is find the main water shut-off valve to your home and turn it off. Sometimes, this is found near the street where your water meter is located, or near an outdoor spigot. If a toilet or kitchen sink is leaking, just turn off the valve that is feeding the water to the toilet or sink.
2) If your water heater is leaking, be sure to turn off the water heater and shut off your circuit breaker or gas valve.
Commercial Plumbing Services
General Maintenance - U.S.H.A.C. understands how much business is lost due to down time and how much property can be lost because of flooding. We would like to help your business prevent any major plumbing failures and save money. Let us show you how to eliminate the risk of a major plumbing failure with proper maintenance. Our fully trained and insured plumbers will provide scheduled maintenance which can help you avoid unexpected emergency repairs and costly business disruptions.
Toilets/Faucets/Fixture Repairs, Rebuilding and Installation - Contact U.S.H.A.C. today for service on everything from toilets to fixtures. We have the expertise to ensure that the manufacturer's standards are met when repairing ADA accessible toilets, faucets, lavatories and fixtures. We will always use quality parts when replacing or rebuilding new or existing fixtures, and we back all of our work with installation warranties.
Backflow Device Testing and Installation - Backflow is the undesirable reversal flow of water in a pipeline that could draw contaminates and pollution into the drinking water system. U.S.H.A.C. offers accurate and affordable cross-connection control programs that ensure our clients remain compliant with all federal and state laws, including all local ordinances. We test, install, service and repair all makes and models of backflow assemblies. We not only test for records, but we can also evaluate your water system and inspect it for hazards. Now, more than ever, we need to be aware of our environment and water usage. Contact U.S.H.A.C. today to check your cross-connection/backflow device to ensure you are in compliance with Florida State Law.
Water and Sewer Line Repair and Replacement - U.S.H.A.C. does more than just clear your drains. We can also repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including: broken, cracked or collapsed pipes; offset pipe; blockage - grease buildup or a foreign object prohibiting proper flow; corrosion - pipe has deteriorated and/or is broken; bellied pipe – sunken pipe due to ground or soil conditions; leaking joints - seals between pipes have broken; root infiltration - tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line; off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material. Contact U.S.H.A.C. today to have one of our expert plumbers visit your site and diagnose the problem. We will be able to propose solutions that address both your business operation and your budget concerns.
Lift Station Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs - Lift stations contain pumps, valves, and electrical equipment necessary to pump water, wastewater, or sewage from a low elevation to a high elevation. A sewer lift station is frequently used by municipalities to control the sewage treatment. U.S.H.A.C. will provide you with "as needed" services or set your business up with a Maintenance Program to keep your lift station in top operating condition. We can also provide scheduled pumping of the lift station and repair or replacement of the pumps.