What’s Included in Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and inspect important pieces of your air conditioner. This might assist our professionals recognize little concerns ahead of them being sizeable issues that create a breakdown.
Here’s a few of the steps we’ll take during your maintenance appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for exact start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your unit run at peak performance.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running properly. Parts that aren’t lubricated can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Straighten bent condenser coil fins, which can affect cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to help keep your AC working effectively between tune-ups.
- Allow for enough ground surrounding your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, must have room to breathe. We recommend placing flowers, bushes and shrubs no less than two feet away from it.
- Remove yard waste. It’s a good idea to check your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s gathered around it. This debris could reduce your system’s airflow and press it to work harder. Each time you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, check the exterior of your system is safe from grass clippings and leaves.
- Replace air filters. This is frequently one of the most overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t replace the air filters regularly, it can in the end damage your air conditioner. A blocked filter can raise your energy bill, lessen your inside air quality and run down your air conditioner ahead of time. To avoid this, we recommend changing your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Skip Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At United States Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re a whole-home service company that enjoys to make things simpler for our customers. We understand you have more pressing things on your agenda.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to worry about maintenance in the future. This straightforward service agreement includes all needed yearly tune-ups for your equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and further exclusive perks.
Contact us at 407-774-9850 or get ahold of your friendly expert for additional info.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.