4 Common Troubles That May Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are a few of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re having any of these issues, please give our experts a call at 407-774-9850.
- Air conditioner is making a weird noise. It’s common for your AC system to emit squeaks. If it’s making peculiar noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s trying to tell you professional service is required. Here are some of the most common noises and what they could signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relayissue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan issue.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is leaking refrigerant. Refrigerant is an important component in the cooling process. Low refrigerant amounts can in addition decrease your system’s effectiveness, consume extra electricity and generate no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is frozen. In addition to inadequate refrigerant levels, problems with your blower motor may further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is discharging water. It’s not uncommon for your air conditioning system to generate a little water outside while running, specifically when it’s extremely hot. If you notice your furnace or air handler is leaking water indoors, a blocked drain pipe or full condensate drain pan could be the reason.
Standard Maintenance May Help Avoid Air Conditioning Repair
Did you know HVAC repair can oftentimes be prevented by scheduling annual checks? We’ll take a detailed look at your entire air conditioning system during the course of this service to spot any little matters that could possibly grow into significant challenges down the line. Plus, we’ll wash your air conditioner and lube moving parts to keep your system running smoothly throughout hot summers.
If you’ve neglected to schedule yours, call your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We provide a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At United States Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re honored to specialize in fast, professional air conditioning services to keep your loved ones comfortable throughout the year. Contact us to set up your appointment today.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.