United States Heating & Air Conditioning proudly affiliates with Lennox®, the leader in home comfort for quiet, energy-efficient air-conditioning. There’s an air conditioning system for just about every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
No matter which air conditioner you settle on, our professionals help you to discover the right solution for your needs. Given that your AC often breaks down at the worst situation, we sympathize in not being entirely set for the installation cost. That’s why we offer many installment plans to assist you in saving more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
Plus, we’ll make certain you’re completely happy with your residence’s central air replacement service, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We desire for you and your family members to be comfortable, so you can rely on us to be there annually, well after your new central air has been added.
Contact us at 407-774-9850 to start your air conditioning replacement now!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your central air is an important piece of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home more comfortable than ever, because of their silent and energy-efficient operation. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric costs by half.
Keeping up with proper air conditioning maintenance will also establish a long life span for your home’s new AC system. That’s due to the fact that most breakdowns are due to a lack of annual air conditioning maintenance.
Ask your friendly service member for additional details concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of needed tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our appreciated members, you’ll also benefit from priority service and choice discounts on maintenance.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your air conditioner will present you with signals when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these indications early enough, you can potentially avoid unneeded repairs. And you’ll also have extra time to consider installing your new system.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners may function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or might breakdown in only five years. With annual maintenance, new AC systems could last for many years. If your home’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it could be time to obtain a free estimate to replace your central air conditioning.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is less likely to stop working, because it has the preventive care it demands to work reliably. But if you’re frequently contacting us for air conditioning repair considering you’re coping with cooling issues or sounds, we suggest getting in touch with our AC representatives about replacement. Problems like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for concern. You can rely on United States Heating & Air Conditioning to provide quality air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred choice than repair? These standards can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioning is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning needs R-22 refrigerant, which is out of production.
- Your air conditioning has not been repaired within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to removing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once during the past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair bill is at least if not more than $400.
- Your energy bills regularly exceed $300.
- January or August utility expenses pass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You wish to have Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more natural or green home.
- You have high-priced musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your residence.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been completed.
What Should I Look for in an Updated Air Conditioner?
These suggestions will help you make an excellent choice and profit from your new central air conditioning.
- Consider an energy-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The higher the number, the more economical it is at converting electricity into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system adjusts your comfort regularly, rather than only being 100% on or off.
- Explore the aspects you wish to have most. New air conditioners come with special details like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you select the features that will work best for your residence and air quality concerns.
- Seek out a creditable firm to replace your air conditioner. You shouldn’t have the local handyman install your new air conditioner. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning contractor install your system and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At United States Heating & Air Conditioning, we include a 10-year warranty on most air conditioning systems, and back our reliable air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have created a reputation as the dominant name in home comfort. And our experienced professionals are prepared to reply to any inquiries you might have. Contact us at 407-774-9850 to request a free estimate as soon as possible.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.