The Right Orlando A/C Installation Company Is Vital
There are many A/C equipment models, makes and air conditioning options to pick from, so it’s essential to choose a business with not simply the right A/C products available, but also the best reputation to install and maintain it effectively and economically. US Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in air conditioner installation and repair in Orlando. Our air conditioners come in a variety of capacities to fit any budget, so with our help you can find the right air conditioning system for your exact home, budget and comfort needs! Here is the US Heating & Air Conditioning simple process for choosing your new air conditioner:
- Call 407-774-9850 or schedule your FREE A/C Sales Estimate online.
- 30 minutes prior to your appointment, our US Heating & Air Conditioning A/C Installation and Estimation Specialist will call to let you know they are on their way and provide an estimated arrival time.
- Upon arrival we will examine the home and find out your system needs. This analysis process takes 30-45 minutes, when they’ll:
- Analyze the existing equipment and take measurements of the system placement.
- Gauge the physical cooling needs of the home, like windows, insulation and roofing.
- Point out the occupants air needs, such as temperature preferences, smart connectivity, and comfort problems or cooling issues such as humidity, hobby rooms, room remodels/additions, health and allergy requirements, and temperature sensitivity for elderly or infants.
- Determine the appropriate air conditioning system options.
- After determining new air conditioning system options and working with you to customize the solution to fit your exact needs, we will provide a FREE Estimate plus monthly financing solutions to also fit your exact budget needs.
- A simple signature is needed to proceed, no down payment is required.
Types of Air Conditioners US Heating & Air Conditioning Installs
US Heating & Air Conditioning brings you a great variety of heating and air conditioning equipment types for each application. Since every home is unique, we provide systems that can provide the best comfort for the building and home or business owner’s needs. If you have one specific room in need of an air comfort system, one of our ductless mini-split systems may be the ideal choice for you. If you have a 2,000+ square foot ranch home, or a two-story home in need of air conditioning, our team of experts can help you choose the perfect air conditioning product for your particular cooling and comfort needs.