WHAT’S INCLUDED IN PROFESSIONAL AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Our Orlando AC maintenance technicians will clean and inspect important pieces of your air conditioner. This might assist our professionals recognize little concerns ahead of them being sizeable issues that create a breakdown.
Here’s a few of the steps we’ll take during your maintenance appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for exact start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your unit run at peak performance.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running properly. Parts that aren’t lubricated can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Straighten bent condenser coil fins, which can affect cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
Here are a few ways to help keep your AC working effectively between tune-ups.
- Allow for enough ground surrounding your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, must have room to breathe. We recommend placing flowers, bushes and shrubs no less than two feet away from it.
- Remove yard waste. It’s a good idea to check your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s gathered around it. This debris could reduce your system’s airflow and press it to work harder. Each time you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, check the exterior of your system is safe from grass clippings and leaves.
- Replace air filters. This is frequently one of the most overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t replace the air filters regularly, it can in the end damage your air conditioner. A blocked filter can raise your energy bill, lessen your inside air quality and run down your air conditioner ahead of time. To avoid this, we recommend changing your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Offers expire 12/31/2022
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jul 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022