4 COMMON TROUBLES THAT MAY CALL FOR PROFESSIONAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
These are a few of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re having any of these issues, please give our Orlando AC repair experts a call at (407) 337-7925.
- Air conditioner is making a weird noise. It’s common for your AC system to emit squeaks. If it’s making peculiar noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s attempting to tell you professional service is required. Here are some of the most common noises and what they could signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relay issue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan issue.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is leaking refrigerant. Refrigerant is an important component in the cooling process. Low refrigerant amounts can in addition decrease your system’s effectiveness, consume extra electricity and generate no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is frozen. In addition to inadequate refrigerant levels, problems with your blower motor may further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is discharging water. It’s not uncommon for your air conditioning system to generate a little water outside while running, specifically when it’s extremely hot. If you notice your furnace or air handler is leaking water indoors, a blocked drain pipe or full condensate drain pan could be the reason.
0% Interest for One Year Qualifying New A/C & Heating Systems** OR Payments As Low As $49/Month** 10 Year Warranty. Free Estimate! *Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club agreement discounts. **Repairs not included; $200 minimum required for redemption. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call Valid from Aug 2, 2021 - Dec 2, 2022Print Coupon