Signs It's Time to Replace Your AC Unit
It can be tough to know when to replace your AC unit. After all, an air conditioner is a significant investment, and you don't want to have to replace it more often than you must.
However, below are some signs that it might be time for a new AC unit.
- Life: The average lifespan of an AC unit is about 10-15 years. If your unit is older than that, it may be time to replace it.
- High Energy Bills: If your AC unit is no longer keeping your home cool and comfortable, it's likely to use more energy.
- Repairs: If you constantly must repair your AC unit, it's likely because it's on its last legs.
If you're experiencing any of these signs, it might be time to replace your AC unit. Contact us today to learn more about our AC replacement services.
Ductless Mini-Split AC Unit Replacement
Ductless mini-split AC unit replacement is becoming a more popular choice for homeowners in the Greenville area. If you’re considering a ductless mini-split AC unit, there are some things you should know.
- First, a ductless mini-split AC unit is an excellent option if you’re looking for energy efficiency. They use less electricity than traditional air conditioners, and they also help cool your home more evenly.
- Second, a ductless mini-split AC unit can be a good choice if you have a small home or live in a climate that doesn’t require air conditioning year-round.
- Finally, ductless mini-split AC units are an excellent option for homes with radiant heating systems. If you have a home with a radiant heating system, you can use the ductless mini-split AC unit to provide cooling in the summer months.
SHOULD I REPAIR OR REPLACE MY AIR CONDITIONER?
Your air conditioner will present you with signals when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these warning signs early enough, you can potentially avoid unneeded repairs. And you’ll also have extra time to consider installing your new system.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners may function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or might breakdown in only five years. With annual maintenance, new AC systems could last for many years. If your home’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it could be time to obtain a free estimate on select HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Services and Replacements to replace your central air conditioning.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is less likely to stop working, because it has the preventive care it demands to work reliably. But if you’re frequently contacting us for air conditioning repair considering you’re coping with cooling issues or sounds, we suggest getting in touch with our Orlando air conditioning representatives about replacement. Problems like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for concern. You can rely on United States Heating & Air Conditioning to provide quality air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred choice than repair? These standards can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioning is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning needs R-22 refrigerant, which is out of production.
- Your air conditioning has not been repaired within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to removing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once during the past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair bill is at least if not more than $400.
- Your energy bills regularly exceed $300.
- January or August utility expenses pass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You wish to have Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more natural or green home.
- You have high-priced musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your residence.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been completed.
BENEFITS OF AIR CONDITIONING REPLACEMENT
Your central air is an important piece of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home more comfortable than ever, because of their silent and energy-efficient operation. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric costs by half.
Keeping up with annual air conditioning maintenance will also give you a long life span on your home’s new AC system. That’s due to the fact that most breakdowns are due to a lack of annual air conditioning maintenance.
Ask your friendly Orlando AC replacement techs for additional details concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of needed tune-ups to keep your cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our appreciated members, you’ll also benefit from priority service and choice discounts on maintenance.
PLUS up to $1700 in rebates on qualifying Lennox A/C & Heating Systems
*Call For Details & Schedule Your Free Estimate!
Offers expire 02/03/2023 Offer available January 9, 2023 to March 31, 2023. Offer based on a retail price of $10,000. Requires purchase of qualifying Lennox system. Financing available to well-qualified buyers on approved credit. No down payment required. Valid from Jan 9, 2023 - Feb 3, 2023