SHOULD I REPAIR OR REPLACE MY AIR CONDITIONER?
Your air conditioner will present you with signals when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these warning signs early enough, you can potentially avoid unneeded repairs. And you’ll also have extra time to consider installing your new system.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners may function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or might breakdown in only five years. With annual maintenance, new AC systems could last for many years. If your home’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it could be time to obtain a free estimate to replace your central air conditioning.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is less likely to stop working, because it has the preventive care it demands to work reliably. But if you’re frequently contacting us for air conditioning repair considering you’re coping with cooling issues or sounds, we suggest getting in touch with our Orlando air conditioning representatives about replacement. Problems like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for concern. You can rely on United States Heating & Air Conditioning to provide quality air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred choice than repair? These standards can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioning is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning needs R-22 refrigerant, which is out of production.
- Your air conditioning has not been repaired within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to removing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once during the past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair bill is at least if not more than $400.
- Your energy bills regularly exceed $300.
- January or August utility expenses pass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You wish to have Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more natural or green home.
- You have high-priced musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your residence.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been completed.
BENEFITS OF AIR CONDITIONING REPLACEMENT
Your central air is an important piece of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home more comfortable than ever, because of their silent and energy-efficient operation. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric costs by half.
Keeping up with annual air conditioning maintenance will also give you a long life span on your home’s new AC system. That’s due to the fact that most breakdowns are due to a lack of annual air conditioning maintenance.
Ask your friendly Orlando AC replacement techs for additional details concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of needed tune-ups to keep your cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our appreciated members, you’ll also benefit from priority service and choice discounts on maintenance.