WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A HOME BACKUP GENERATOR
Choosing the right power generator for your Orlando house calls for detailed consideration. The most advantageous generator you can choose is a permanent generator for your whole house. As every home is different, you want to be sure you think over all your electrical needs in order to preserve your home’s comfort and safety while the backup generator is on.
Having a home backup generator provides a few top benefits:
- Automatically turns on and returns power when principal power is cut off.
- Powers all important functions in your house, like air conditioning, heating and kitchen appliances.
- Provides uninterrupted power to your home’s electrical system and protects from hazardous power surges.
This is where you need to speak to a licensed and professional Orlando generator installation pro at United States Heating & Air Conditioning. We can discuss all your questions to offer you the right generator, size and options with your free estimate on select HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Services and Replacements.
At the very least, you should focus on these things when choosing a home backup generator:
- Fuel type: Standby generators can run on natural gas, propane or other fuels.
- Size and wattage: You don’t want to install a generator that’s incorrectly sized.
- Transfer switch: Generators come with manual or automatic switches.
We proudly offer Generac®, a top home backup generator brand. Available models cover from 7.5kW to 150 kW of power, which delivers abundant power for most residences.
We can help you by giving expert recommendations on the crucial parts of a home backup generator, and help you figure out the type and size system you need. Just ring (407) 337-7925 for a free estimate on select HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Services and Replacements of our generator installations in Orlando or the surrounding areas..