Perks of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to hold onto your outdated furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC technician can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to deal with is a broken-down furnace amid chilly season.
Thanks to enhancements in technology, there are many positives from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just some of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of upgraded furnaces offer a considerably superior efficiency rating in contrast with older models. You’ll want to search for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace can even help decrease your heating bills without giving up comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or exceed rigorous federal criteria for energy efficiency.
- Silent, steady performance. A noisy, rackety furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a feature that adjusts how much heat your furnace generates and distributes. Variable speed can help you use less energy while improving your home’s comfort level.
- Greater direct control. With the choice to join a smart thermostat with your upgraded furnace, you’ll enjoy added features and settings that make home comfort fast and simple. Environmentally friendly programming, for example, could help you balance comfort with less energy waste.
For additional perks, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This offer covers annual maintenance for your heating and cooling systems, plus priority service and private promotions.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC expert to see when getting an upgraded furnace is better than fixing your old one. There are many clues to look out for and recognizing any of them fast could spare you from brutal issues. It may also make the switch to an updated furnace much easier. Be on the lookout for all of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with proper maintenance, many home furnace systems don’t live past 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace once it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and cost of repairs. With the right upkeep, you shouldn’t require furnace repair a lot. As your furnace matures, you may notice you’re scheduling service calls more often. We advise updating your furnace once repairs are over half the price of a new system.
- You’re purchasing a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can maximize its efficiency.
What Should I Want in a New Furnace?
The number of choices may seem a little overwhelming at the start. But we’re always happy to assist you with deciding which brand or type of furnace will be most appropriate for your needs and budget. Chat with one of our professionals for any information you require. For now, take a moment to review some important distinctions between furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Conditional to the model, furnaces can use an alternative fuel source to create heat. There are electric furnaces, which are favored in southern climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to operate. And oil furnaces are a substitute when natural gas isn’t easily available. Our pros will help you determine what’s most fitting for your house.
- The best features and options. We’ll assist you in deciding the furnace that’s the best size for your household. Going further, there are a number of possibilites for you to choose from, like variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our technicians will also talk over the possibilities with you to assist you with making the right choice.
Finally, you should always seek out a reputable company like US Heating & Air Conditioning for quick, reliable installation. We can help make any step of the transition efficient and easy to understand. You’ll spend a smaller amount of time concerned about finding the appropriate choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll experience that satisfaction for years to come.
Heat and cool your household the best way with the expert HVAC technicians at US Heating & Air Conditioning. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 407-774-9850 or contact us online today to get started.
*US Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to US Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.