We’ll promptly dispatch one of our knowledgeable professionals to your home. Each of our friendly pros are completely licensed and insured to make repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also completed rigorous training to meet your home comfort needs through excellent heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your community whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our goal to perform exceptional heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll offer you a transparent estimate before we begin any repair work. And we’ll back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your total satisfaction is significant to us. If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair service, you can trust us to make it right.
We’re around 24/7 to achieve all your comfort needs. And you can trust our knowledgeable techs to get your home comfortable again quickly.
Give us a call at 407-774-9850 or contact us online to set your heat pump repair appointment today.
5 Indications You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
Our team is dedicated to supporting you with the best customer service. Which is why we are sharing some tips with you about making the most of heat pump repair service.
You’ll have a better understanding of how to recognize symptoms that highlight common problems with heat pumps. We’ll also provide education on the most frequent causes for these errors and what you can do to avoid them from taking place again.
Your heat pump is one of the most important pieces of any HVAC system. It runs continually all year to deliver both heating and cooling for your indoor space. Because your heat pump works throughout the year, it’s at a bigger risk of wear and tear. Worried your heat pump isn’t operating properly? These factors can determine if it calls for our professional help.
- Weak or unreliable heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps depend on forced air to heat and cool your space. If you aren’t achieving comfort levels even after your heat pump has been on for a while, call US Heating & Air Conditioning at 407-774-9850 to arrange heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is loud. Your heat pump will cause some noise even when it’s in perfect condition. But if that noise is louder than normal or rare, it could indicate that something is not right with the equipment. Take note of the sound and call 407-774-9850 for a heat pump inspection to check for proper operation.
- Ongoing starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump should not be turning off and on constantly. This problem is also known as short-cycling and can lead to increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. If you notice the heat pump is humming but the fan is not moving, or does not seem to operate at all, it could indicate a minor electrical or small part failure, or it might be a more dangerous safety issue. Call 407-774-9850 to have the entire system assessed immediately. We do not suggest troubleshooting problems due to the risk of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily going up. A heat pump offers energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t altered your thermostat but energy bills are starting to climb, don’t wait to call for heat pump service to confirm the system is working as efficiently as possible.
4 Reasons Why You May Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve recognized that there’s an issue, the next step is to understand potential causes. Unfortunately, there are several reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At US Heating & Air Conditioning, our pros specialize in finding the origin of the problem as quick as possible to save you time and money.
Here are several reasons why your heat pump isn’t operating properly.
- There’s an issue with the thermostat. Your thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, leading your heat pump to regulate your home to the preferred temperature. If it’s not working appropriately, your heat pump won’t either. Check to make sure the thermostat settings are correct, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t fix the problem, call US Heating & Air Conditioning at 407-774-9850 for support.
- An important component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are many electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a component breaks down or fails, your heat pump may struggle to operate normally or even at all. And just like a car, regular heat pump tune-ups can help prevent a failure by recognizing minor issues before they become bigger problems.
- Lack of proper maintenance. To keep your heat pump in optimal condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed every year. At your maintenance appointment, US Heating & Air Conditioning will assess, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could equal decreased energy bills and might even extend your heat pump’s overall life span. We offer a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with regular maintenance service. You’ll get annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, plus priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Like any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump utilizes an air filter to stop dust and other pollutants from getting into the internal parts of the system and flowing into your indoor air. If you don’t replace the filter consistently it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to work harder to provide the same amount of heating or cooling, which can affect your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is getting old. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with correct maintenance. But as they get older, the more likely they are to having to need repairs. If yours is aging, it may be time to consider getting a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Today with US Heating & Air Conditioning
US Heating & Air Conditioning stands apart from other HVAC companies because we begin our process with a free estimate and boost our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can rely on us to offer prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is needed.
Give us a call at 407-774-9850 or contact us online to arrange an appointment right away.
*US Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to US Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.