We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox offers a diverse assortment of heat pump systems, from the economical Merit® Series to the premium Signature® Collection that’s silent and more energy efficient than ever.
No matter what style you choose, we’ll help you in acquiring the most-fitting heat pump option for your household. We understand that replacing your heat pump might be a shock you’re not geared up for, so we offer a wide variety of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s needed is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation workmanship for your new heat pump is aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not totally satisfied with our service, you can expect us to make it right.
Ready to call for your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 407-774-9850 or contact us online.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most important components of your home comfort system. Contrasting from a furnace or air conditioner that only works during a lone season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Seeing as your heat pump functions all year, it’s more prone to harm. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you might find yourself with an expensive breakdown to deal with, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t imply you should be suspicious of replacement. Actually, replacing your heat pump with a more energy-efficient system can increase your home’s comfort and reduce your recurrent energy bill. And keeping up with the right maintenance from the git-go can help you save money and time over its life cycle.
Ask your friendly expert for further information about our Complete Comfort Club, which involves annual tune-ups to have your heat pump in tip-top shape. As an esteemed member, you’ll also be given priority service and special promotions on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re inexperienced with how your HVAC system operates, there are several evident clues that your heat pump is no longer cost-effective to repair. Knowing how to recognize these indications will lessen the danger of a full-blown malfunction. It will also give you an opportunity to simply make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How mature is your heat pump? Most residential equipment will last around 15 years when properly maintained. Contemporary heat pumps are less presumed to need replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year mark, however, it may be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it require repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t require constant service calls. If you notice that you’re having to make increasingly frequent appointments with our HVAC pros, exploring a upgraded model is a smart move. We have the devices and skill to supply flawless installation supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even infrequent repairs can be a telling clue that you should contemplate replacement instead, particularly if these repairs are more than half the price of a new system. Problems that can be fixed fast and inexpensively tend to chosen over replacement. If those costs begin skyrocketing and problems start to be more intricate, you should start thinking about a replacement. And a number of of the Lennox models we carry are ENERGY STAR® rated, signifying they’re highly efficient at lowering your monthly electric bills.
What Should I Be Looking for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are a few guidelines for making a responsible, knowledgeable decision to boost the perks of your new heat pump.
- Shop for an energy-efficient model. Though aged systems can’t compete with the advances in energy-efficient technology, you still should identify the most efficient air source heat pump among new models as well. Focus on the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The greater the score, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. Additionally, you should consider an efficient air handler, which pairs with your heat pump to circulate treated air throughout your home.
- Shop for models that offer the features you need most. Choosing a replacement should involve distinguishing the features or controls that are essential to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to integrate a smart thermostat into your HVAC system. But an extensive list of other features shouldn’t be a determining factor if aren’t going to use any of them.
- Seek out a reliable company like United States Heating & Air Conditioning to replace your heat pump. We’ll work with you in choosing the right heat pump for your necessities, go over financing options and back our handiwork with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a minute further to discover why we’re the top team in home comfort. Our considerate, experienced team are waiting to answer any request you may have, or to assist you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 407-774-9850 to start today.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.