You don’t have to be a heating expert to see when getting an upgraded furnace is better than fixing your old one. There are many clues to look out for and recognizing any of them fast could spare you from serious issues. It may also make the switch to an updated furnace much easier.
How Do I Know If My Furnace Needs to Be Replaced?
- Your furnace’s age. Even with proper maintenance, many home furnace systems don’t live past 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace once it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and cost of repairs. With the right upkeep, you shouldn’t require furnace repair a lot. As your furnace matures, you may notice you’re scheduling service calls more often. Our Orlando heating pros advise updating your furnace once repairs are over half the price of a new system.
- You’re purchasing a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can maximize its efficiency.
Understanding the Different Types of Furnaces
You know you need a new heating system, but what kind? There are several types of furnaces available, and while they all work well, each deserves careful consideration.
This is the most common style of furnace today, especially in cooler climates. Gas furnaces are very effective at distributing heat evenly and because gas is a cheap fuel source, it costs less to operate than other models.
If you do not have access to a natural gas line at your home, an oil furnace would be a good option for you. While it might not be as efficient as a gas furnace, oil tends to produce more heat per BTU – meaning you’ll get warmer faster.
Electric furnaces are usually cheaper and come in much smaller sizes than gas or oil furnaces. Like oil furnaces, they are not as efficient, but they operate quietly and are more durable than either of the other options making it a good choice for those who want heat without a large upfront expense.
A modulating furnace modifies the amount of gas it uses based on the target temperature. This type of furnace costs more up front, however, it’s more efficient because it doesn’t waste energy. You’ll see the savings reflected on your energy bill.
WHAT SHOULD I WANT IN A NEW FURNACE?
The number of choices may seem a little overwhelming at the start. But we’re always happy to assist you with deciding which brand or type of furnace will be most appropriate for your needs and budget. Chat with one of our Orlando furnace installation professionals for any information you require.
What Should I Consider When Buying a New Furnace?
- Type of furnace. Conditional to the model, furnaces can use an alternative fuel source to create heat. There are electric furnaces, which are favored in southern climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to operate. And oil furnaces are a substitute when natural gas isn’t easily available. Our heating pros will help you determine what’s most fitting for your house.
- The best features and options. We’ll assist you in deciding the furnace that’s the best size for your household. Going further, there are a number of possibilites for you to choose from, like variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our Orlando furnace installation technicians will also talk over the possibilities with you to assist you with making the right choice.
Finally, you should always seek out a reputable company like United States Heating & Air Conditioning for quick, reliable installation. We can help make any step of the transition efficient and easy to understand. You’ll spend a smaller amount of time concerned about finding the appropriate choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll experience that satisfaction for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING a FURNACE INSTALLATION
After we’ve helped you pick out a replacement, we’ll perform a seamless installation for your new, highly efficient furnace.
Our Installation Process Includes:
- Keeping your space clean. Furnace installation can sometimes be a messy business, but we keep your new furnace equipment and our installation work zone clean. We use shoe covers and drop cloths to limit the dirt and dust brought into your home. Right from the start your new furnace will operate as cleanly as possible, and our routine furnace maintenance service will help that continue.
- Providing experienced, knowledgeable service. All our Orlando heating experts are fully trained, licensed and insured to offer expert furnace installation. Enjoy the peace of mind that we’ll provide a smooth, quick and convenient furnace installation process.
- Notifying you about our process and maintenance tips. You should know exactly what’s going on while we work. Even once we’re finished with the job, our experts will share what you should know about sustaining the condition of your furnace.
- Explaining all features and how to best utilize them. Efficient furnaces are getting even easier to use. But if you need more support to learn about all the features and benefits, we’ve got you covered. For example, we can walk you through how to take advantage of your furnace’s variable-speed blowers to increase energy efficiency.
We’re proud to offer a fast, streamlined process from the minute you call us until your new furnace is installed. With a free, no-obligation estimate for all furnace installation costs, you’ll know exactly what the furnace installation job involves. Our Orlando furnace installation professionals will work with you to carefully look at available heating systems to help you find the appropriate choice for your home.
Offering a Variety of High-Quality Brands
From gas furnaces to electric, our teams have the tools and experience to offer a seamless installation. We are proud partners with Lennox®, the leading name in home comfort. Lennox offers a wide variety of high-efficiency furnace models that are a great benefit to any HVAC system. From their budget-friendly Merit® Series to the extremely energy-efficient Signature® Collection. You’ll benefit from clean air and consistent heating performance throughout the year.
We assure you’ll be satisfied with whatever model you end up choosing. We’ll work with you to make the change from the old furnace to the new one efficiently and problem-free. Our assortment of available payment plans are made to help you feel prepared and in control. With no down payment required, the only thing you’ll need to provide is your agreement to go ahead. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll be there promptly to adjust it.
Call our Orlando furnace installation team today at (407) 337-7925 for an appointment.