These are several of the most typical service calls we get for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues with your furnace? Give our Orlando furnace repair team a call at (407) 337-7925 right away, and we’ll be out quickly to take care of the problem.
- Furnace won’t run. Sometimes this is a result of an wrong thermostat setting. But it could also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from working.
- Furnace starts and stops frequently. A furnace that’s working properly wouldn’t be turning on and off several times throughout the day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may involve your energy bills and the life expectancy of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is making odd noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call (407) 337-7925 for a furnace repair in Orlando.
- Utility bills are increasing. Every so often your furnace has difficulties with creating enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means increased heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system typically won’t adequately push the heated and cooled air where it is needed. Your heating and air conditioning should constantly be evenly spread within your Orlando home.
WHY YOU MIGHT NEED FURNACE REPAIR
Now that you recognize your furnace isn’t working like it is supposed to, you can focus on what’s causing the problem. Because there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our Orlando furnace repair professionals work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just a few of the most common problems that require furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace looks to a thermostat to understand when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace won’t be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your indoor space. Changing air filters on an ongoing basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy costs lower.
- A critical component has failed. Comparable to a car engine, a furnace steers the comfort of your home, and it includes many mechanical and electrical components. Routine furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in good shape for many years. It can also proactively identify parts that might be starting to fail before they render your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped annual maintenance. When a furnace isn’t receiving proper maintenance it is more prone to break down over time. Take advantage of our Complete Comfort Club program to keep on task with your heating maintenance. It also keeps your furnace warranty valid for longer.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Furnace Repairs
Furnaces don't care what time it is or how cold it is outside when they decide to malfunction. We understand that some furnace problems are urgent, which is why we're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call and schedule an emergency service appointment. We know you don't want to wait forever for a technician to show up, nor should you have to. Our goal is to get you warm again as soon as possible.
Examples of furnace emergencies include:
- Complete loss of heat on a very cold day
- Electrical or chemical burning smell when furnace is running
- Sulfur or rotten-egg smell (indicating a natural gas leak)
- Carbon monoxide detector has gone off
Contact our Orlando furnace repair pros today to schedule your appointment.