United States Heating & Air Conditioning furnace technicians get on-site fast to detect and resolve the problem fast. With the knowledge to service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s no repair we can’t manage. Your furnace will be operating faster than you can imagine. Given that we’re a whole-home service company, we can take care of all the heating and cooling needs you need to maintain your home comfort.
And you’ll know right from the first discussions how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also deliver a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our work won’t be completed until repairs meet your satisfaction. Day or night, we’re prepped to top your comfort needs. Contact us at 407-774-9850 today to schedule your appointment now.
5 Signals You May Need Furnace Repair Service
These are several of the most typical service calls we get for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues with your furnace? Give us a call at 407-774-9850 right away, and we’ll be out quickly to take care of the problem.
- Furnace won’t run. Sometimes this is a result of an wrong thermostat setting. But it could also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from working.
- Furnace starts and stops frequently. A furnace that’s working properly wouldn’t be turning on and off several times throughout the day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may involve your energy bills and the life expectancy of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is making odd noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call 407-774-9850 for a service repair.
- Utility bills are increasing. Every so often your furnace has difficulties with creating enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means increased heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system typically won’t adequately push the heated and cooled air where it is needed. Your heating and air conditioning should constantly be evenly spread within your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you recognize your furnace isn’t working like it is supposed to, you can focus on what’s causing the problem. Because there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace professionals work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just a few of the most common problems that require furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace looks to a thermostat to understand when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace won’t be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your indoor space. Changing air filters on an ongoing basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy costs lower.
- A critical component has failed. Comparable to a car engine, a furnace steers the comfort of your home, and it includes many mechanical and electrical components. Routine furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in good shape for many years. It can also proactively identify parts that might be starting to fail before they render your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped annual maintenance. When a furnace isn’t receiving proper maintenance it is more prone to break down over time. Take advantage of our Complete Comfort Club program to keep on task with your heating and cooling maintenance. It also keeps your furnace warranty valid for longer.
Trust United States Heating & Air Conditioning for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to provide fast, reliable furnace repair in Orlando.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most trustworthy in our community. We start every job with an transparent estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. It doesn’t matter if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, our experts will have your furnace covered.
To book an appointment today, contact us at 407-774-9850 right away.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.