Air Conditioning Units & Installation Services
Choosing the right air conditioner and the HVAC company to install it can be a daunting task. An air conditioner is a sizable investment that needs to provide you peace of mind for years. It’s essential to select a company with not only the best A/C products to choose from, but also one with the reputation to install and maintain it professionally and economically. U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning (U.S.H.A.C.) specializes in air conditioning installation and repair in Central Florida, including the Orlando area. Our award-winning air conditioners, including Carrier air conditioners, come in a variety of capacities and prices, so that you can find the right system for your needs!
Signs You Need an Air Conditioning Repair or Replacement
Nobody wants to wake up in a sweat in the middle of a hot August night in Central Florida only to discover their air conditioner has gone out. Are you wondering how you would know if you needed an air conditioning repair or replacement to prevent this from happening? Here are some telltale warning signs you should be on the lookout for:
- Warm Air Coming Out – This warning sign is relatively obvious. If your air conditioner blows out warm air instead of cold air, there’s a problem somewhere.
- Increased Energy Bills – The harder your air conditioning unit has to work to blow out cold air, the higher your energy bills are likely to be. Any time you notice a significant increase in your electric bill, it’s time to call in our experts to see what we can do.
- Strange Noises or Smells – You should never hear grinding noises coming from your air conditioning unit. Perhaps you have a belt that’s slipped out of position or another loose component causing the sounds. Likewise, your air conditioner should never have a bad smell to it. If it smells like something’s burning when it’s running, you could have an electrical wiring issue that could be a fire hazard. If it smells musty, you could have dirty or moldy ductwork that could make you and your family sick over time unless you get it cleaned properly.
- Weak Airflow – Is your air conditioner blowing out cold air but so weakly that you can barely feel it? Your air conditioning compressor is likely failing and needs to be replaced, but we won’t know for sure until you give us a call and we come out and inspect it.
- Failing Thermostat – A central air conditioning system is controlled by a thermostat. When something goes wrong with your thermostat, it can cause a variety of issues, including an air conditioner that won’t turn on or one that keeps powering on and off too soon.
- Freon or Water Leaks – Have you noticed pooling moisture around your air conditioning unit? If you have a Freon leak, this can be deadly. Even if it’s just a water leak due to a faulty condensation tube, you shouldn’t ignore it. Better let us take a look at it for you.
- Indoor Humidity – While Central Florida is infamous for its sweltering humidity during the summer, you shouldn’t be experiencing humidity inside your home. It may be time for a repair or replacement!
Air Conditioning Installation Services
You can take comfort in the knowledge that our experts will help you select the right system for your needs and then set it up quickly and flawlessly. U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning has decades of experience installing just about every type of air conditioning system. After your quality installation, our licensed and insured technicians can also give you a step-by-step review and go over any relevant training that might be necessary for operating your new digital thermostat or portable air conditioner.
Types of Air Conditioners We Install
A central air conditioning system is a significant investment for many people. If you have a single room in need of an air comfort system, one of our ductless mini-split systems may be the ideal choice for you. Whether you have a 2,000+-square-foot ranch or a two-story home in need of air conditioning, our team can help you select the right air conditioning unit for your cooling needs. All you need to do is tell us the number of rooms and levels inside your home, and our professionally trained team will come up with an air conditioning system suitable for your needs.
Schedule a Free On-Site Consultation with U.S.H.A.C. Today
Our licensed and insured technicians are always respectful of your home, and you can be sure they’ll leave it in the same condition it was when they arrived. Moreover, thanks to U.S.H.A.C.’s no-hassle installation guarantee, you can take comfort that we’re a call away to inspect or fix any air conditioning or HVAC supply issue you may encounter. So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call for a free on-site consultation with our friendly, knowledgeable air conditioning company in Central Florida today!
One of Central Florida’s Trusted Air Conditioning Companies – Call Today!