Heating & Furnace Repair
Your heating system provides you with warmth and comfort, even if you live in Central Florida. U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning delivers convenient maintenance for your home’s heating system and can even upgrade your furnace with a new high-efficiency heater. We also offer affordable financing programs that make any purchase easy on your budget. Learn more about our easy financing options.
Do you need a furnace repair, heating system repair, or free estimate on a furnace upgrade? You can schedule a convenient and fast furnace repair service or comfort evaluation here, or our friendly and award-winning furnace service is one quick phone call away!
Signs You Need Your Furnace Repaired or Inspected
Nobody wants to wake in the middle of a cold winter night to discover their furnace has gone out. Here are some warning signs that it could be time for a furnace repair or replacement:
- No Heat/Inadequate Heat – This warning sign is fairly obvious, but if your furnace isn’t producing any heat or if there’s cold air blowing out instead, there’s something wrong.
- A Burning or Musty Smell – While it’s not uncommon for your furnace to have a fuel-like smell while it’s running, you shouldn’t ever experience a burning or musty smell. You could have anything from a gas leak to dirty ductwork in need of cleaning.
- It Won’t Keep Running – As furnaces age, they become unreliable often forcing you to restart them multiple times a day. Whether a damaged thermostat or faulty wiring has caused this, you should get it checked. If your furnace is working harder to keep running, it’s likely costing you more on your energy bill.
- Squealing Noises – If you’ve detected squealing noises coming from your furnace, you could have a loose belt or a fan issue. If ignored, this could become a more serious issue.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality – When you have a build-up of dirt, bacteria, or other debris inside your furnace or HVAC system, you’re exposing yourself and your family to various illnesses caused by poor indoor air quality. Always remember to replace your filter and call upon our experts for preventative furnace maintenance.
Furnace Repair Services
If you’ve encountered any of these issues with your furnace, U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning provides comprehensive furnace repair services to ensure your comfort and to protect your investment. Like any piece of major machinery, preventative maintenance, coupled with regular furnace inspections, will help ensure your furnace remains in good working order. It will also identify areas or items that may require a small fix now, avoiding a potential breakdown in the future during heavy operation. If a problem arises with your furnace, U.S.H.A.C.’s friendly and highly-qualified furnace repair technicians have years of experience troubleshooting and diagnosing furnace-related issues.
IMPORTANT: Don’t ignore a broken furnace or heater. Please contact us immediately, and we’ll have a qualified service expert ensure your heater is properly repaired as soon as possible. Avoid using a furnace or heater while it’s damaged because it could cause further damage to the equipment.
Is it time to schedule a furnace repair or furnace upgrade? Our furnace technicians are a quick call away.
Furnace Preventative Maintenance to Avoid Costly Repairs
In addition to furnace repair, we also provide furnace preventative maintenance to help you avoid repair issues. As your furnace ages, it may experience technical difficulties, including a decline in its efficiency. Our preventative maintenance ensures your furnace is working adequately. Failing to get preventative maintenance puts you at risk for breaking or losing your manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t let this happen. Please call us for furnace preventative maintenance. Preventative maintenance extends the life of your furnace and helps it maintain optimum performance year-round.
Need to schedule a furnace tune-up? Give our licensed and insured team a call today!
Furnace Installation Services
Even with scheduled furnace maintenance and heating repairs, the time will come when a new furnace is required. When you call U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning for a new furnace installation in Central Florida, one of our licensed and insured technicians will help you accurately evaluate your needs. When installing a new furnace, you need to consider what size will provide optimum energy-efficiency for your home. Remember, bigger is not necessarily better. If your furnace is too big for your home, it’s going to work harder than it needs to keep your home comfortable. Conversely, the same thing could be said if your furnace is too small for your space.
U.S.H.A.C. has multiple furnace and heating options available for your home. We have the right equipment for your budget. Call us today to schedule a free consultation. Be sure to also ask about our mini-split and pool heating systems. Do you need affordable financing? We also offer simple financing options to suit your needs!
Do-It-Yourself Furnace Troubleshooting Tips
If you don’t remember when you last inspected your home’s furnace, it’s encouraged you do so. Below, you’ll find several do-it-yourself recommendations to make certain your furnace doesn’t need repair. After completing an inspection, our certified furnace technicians are ready and able to assist you.
- Depending on how much dust or pet hair you have in your home, you should be replacing your furnace air filters at least every 30-90 days.
- You should inspect the supply register (small vents throughout your house) while your furnace is on and the thermostat is set in heat mode. Next, you should inspect your return air register (the large vent in your hallway). Stick around to see if the air feels warm or if it stays cold.
- Over time, duct and venting systems suffer from wear-and-tear. Be sure to look for signs of rust or gaps in your ductwork or piping. Gaps may indicate your furnace is losing energy efficiency, which may cost you more on your energy bills.
- Be sure to wipe down your thermostats and keep your furnace free from clutter. Clutter impedes maintenance and can be a potential fire hazard.
In addition to providing furnace repair and service, U.S. Heating & Air Conditioning also carries a wide variety of furnaces in stock when your furnace needs to be upgraded. Do you also need ac repair, electrical services, or plumbing services? We are a phone call away and are happy to provide free estimates for home and business owners across Central Florida. Rely on us for all your HVAC maintenance needs, including servicing your furnace or air conditioner!
Interested in Upgrading to a High-Efficiency Furnace or Air Conditioner? Call Us Today!