Having a professional plumber do your water heater installation gives lots of benefits. From a free estimate to backing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee,* you’ve made a smart choice when you call United States Heating & Air Conditioning.
When to Get a New Water Heater
It’s crucial to look for signs that you need to replace your current water heater before a failure happens. Otherwise, you could find yourself dealing with an expensive water leak or chilly showers.
Many homes depend on standard tank-style water heaters. Tank water heaters store and continuously heat a lot of water. Here are four signs that you may need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old. Many gas and electric water heaters operate for around 12 years. Even if your present water heater is operating correctly, you may want to consider getting a new one, particularly if it hasn’t been properly tuned up yearly.
- You don’t have enough hot water. This is a typical sign that you should get a new water heater. As a water heater matures, it’s unable to efficiently heat and offer heated water. This goes for both electric and gas water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a loud noise. Sediment builds up in a water heater over the years, which can cause popping noises as that sediment calcifies. When this happens, the wisest solution is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater isn’t watertight. Leaks can happen as seals and joints expand and get smaller as time goes on. Valves can also become damaged. These ordinary problems can be noticed and fixed with yearly maintenance; however, you will later be required to install a new water heater.
Perks of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have a lot of options when it involves hot water heater installation, which includes gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Plus, you can select between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pros and cons to both models; however, a tankless water heater installation offers many appealing advantages. Here’s just a few of them:
- Limitless hot water. Tank water heaters keep and continuously heat water. But when the tank is adding more water or reheating, you’ll have to wait a while for hot water. Tankless water heaters can provide an unlimited source of hot water.
- Increased energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically approximately 35% more energy efficient than regular water heaters, depending on your family’s needs. This is because they heat water as you need it rather than keeping it.
- Compact. Tankless water heaters don’t need lots of space. They can be installed out of the way on an interior or exterior wall, or even below a sink.
- Decreased chance of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t keep water, so they’re less likely to experience a disastrous leak like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a choice for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to fret about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also covers required regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, along with a whole-home plumbing inspection each year. As an appreciated member, you’ll also receive special repair discounts and priority repairs. When you have to have water heater repair, we’re ready 24/7 to receive your call.
Want to learn more about if a tankless water heater is a good fit for your home? Get in touch with our water heater professionals at 407-774-9850 to book your free estimate right away.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.