5 Signals You Might Need Water Heater Installation
A house can’t really go about its day without a working water heater. Your water heater could start having trouble when it needs to be replaced, or it could fail abruptly. Here are a few common indicators you might require hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is getting up there in years. These machines generally can handle just about 10 years before requiring an upgrade. Once yours is over the 10-year anniversary, it’s time to move on to installing a new water heater. Depending on the amount it is used and quality, some water heaters may only function for a couple of years—as little as four years. Not sure the age of yours or if it should be traded in? Locate the serial number, which is most often on a sticker on the top of the unit. If there’s no date, call us for a free consultation and water heater installation estimate. We have both electric water heater installation and gas water heater installation.
- Your faucet water is an odd color or appears rusty. This is evidence your water heater may be oxidizing on the interior and may also begin leaking soon.
- You’re quickly running out of hot water. This is one of the plainest warnings that it’s the right time for water heater replacement. Water heaters get worse at heating water as they get older and as sediment piles up.
- Your water heater is letting off odd noises. As water heaters grow old, sediment builds up on the bottom of the tank. This stockpile of sediment coagulates and spawn popping, snapping or potentially clanging noises. Eventually, old age can hurt the tank and trigger water leaks.
- Your water heater is letting water leak out. Seemingly insignificant cracks can develop in the tank after some time. These fractures can put your tank at serious risk for exploding, so if you see a leak, you should phone a United States Heating & Air Conditioning plumber promptly at 407-774-9850.
Reasons to Consider an Upgraded Water Heater
Occasionally, it’s difficult to know when to swap out your water heater. Should you attempt water heater repair or is it past the point for an upgraded water heater? It’s normal for repairs to seem like the cheaper and simpler choice, but that’s not usually the case in the long run.
There are a wealth of perks to mull over when it comes to installing a new water heater. Here are some reasons why you need to consider changing to a new water heater.
- Energy efficiency. After heating and cooling, treating water is often the second highest charge in your house. Current water heaters are miles more energy efficient than older models. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient choice, because they warm water on demand in place of holding it. If you’re keen about saving additional money on water heating costs, ask us about our tankless water heater installation.
- Lower monthly charges. A lot of updated water heaters not only save you on power, they can help save money also. You probably won’t see the savings straight away, but as time passes it will start to add up, making your investment in a new water heater a decidedly wise one.
- Less hassle. Not only will your family save on utility bills, but you won’t have to handle repair expenses or chilly showers. Selecting a newer water heater saves you on nuisances and uncertainty of malfunctions.
- Enhanced comfort. Modern water heaters ensure you never have to worry about insufficient hot water or being left with chilly showers anymore. New types are created for higher water requirements, supplying you with more available hot water.
We stock a wide collection of quality tank and tankless water heaters to work with every space and financial guidelines. The proper water heater for your house can depend on an assortment of elements, but our plumbing and water heater professionals will help you choose the best kind for your family.
Whenever you require tankless water heater installation or gas water heater installation, you can count on us to finish an expert replacement.
Set Up Your Water Heater Installation Today
You never want to battle leaks, or any other trouble that may surface with installing your water heater yourself or by an inexperienced handyman. At United States Heating & Air Conditioning, all our plumbers are licensed, insured and go through comprehensive education to ensure the work is done right the first time we visit.
When your water heater is professionally installed, you can be confident that the tank is correctly sized, all temperature settings are correct, all connections are free of leaks and all safety standards have been met. This is especially important when you’re handling gas water heater replacement or electric tankless water heater installation. Plus, all our installation workmanship is held up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
You’ll also be given the opportunity to get any and all questions answered about suitable, ongoing water heater preservation and maintenance. This is also an excellent time to consult our friendly pros about our Complete Comfort Club. This extensive plumbing, air conditioning and electrical maintenance plan ensures your home plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems are always in great shape. As a valued member, you’ll also secure priority service, repair discounts and other select benefits.
Prepared to take the first steps in replacing your water heater? Call us at 407-774-9850 to request a free estimate now for water heater replacement in Orlando.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.