5 Signs You Could Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may offer signs there’s something wrong and needs to be repaired. There are also times a breakdown can come with no warning. Here are some of the most typical signs that you should reach out to the United States Heating & Air Conditioning water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. Not very many people like having to take a cold shower. If it seems like you’re regularly running out of hot water quickly, this is a big sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should always be colorless. If the water appears brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be from your water heater, or suggest a need for water filter check. Color changes in water can also be indications of a health hazard, so be sure to contact United States Heating & Air Conditioning immediately.
- Reduced water pressure. Low water pressure can be connected to many potential issues, including sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has weakened over the years, call us at 407-774-9850 to book your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Infrequent sounds coming from your water heater could be completely normal, but when these sounds turn into loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be triggered by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure challenges, which could all lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are several reasons why your water heater might leak. It can be from faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. Sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and lead it to leak or fail. If you’re dealing with a major leak, call us at 407-774-9850 immediately for emergency water heater repair.
If you’ve found yourself experiencing any of these water heater difficulties, it’s best to contact the United States Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing pros. We have tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Receive Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
For additional savings on your water heater repairs, consider enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan covers your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 407-774-9850 to book your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate today.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.