If you have a project in mind, including electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll get started with a free estimate prior to completing any work. And if you know you need electrical repair, but you’re not confident what the issue is, we can assist there too. No matter what, we support our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Signals You Need to Hire an Electrician
Signs of electrical problems vary from the nearly undectable to the obvious. If you’re realizing any warnings that something is off with your house, call United States Heating & Air Conditioning immediately at 407-774-9850. Even seemingly tiny problems can be larger than you realize. And permitting them to sit could put your house in harm’s way.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a small sign that something is causing a problem with your electrical system. If your lights slightly dim or flicker when you start using another appliance, you probably have a full circuit. And an overworked circuit can lead to major troubles, like tripped breakers or damaged components in your electrical system.
- Outlets are warm when you touch them. Like flickering lights, a warm outlet could indicate this piece of your electrical system is overwhelmed. An outlet shouldn’t be warm to the touch under normal circumstances. Clear everything from the outlet and call in an electrician from United States Heating & Air Conditioning to provide assistance.
- You’re noticing a buzzing sound. This is an added clue that your electrical system may be overwhelmed. Electrical contractors in Orlando, like United States Heating & Air Conditioning, can repair this trouble and prevent potential risks to your residence. It could be a little electrical repair, or a total home rewiring. No matter what, we’ll end the hum and get your house in the right direction.
- Circuit breakers are shutting off. Your circuit breaker guards your home from electrical troubles. When it encounters a potential overload, it shuts the flow of electricity off by flipping. If you realize one of your breakers is frequently flipping, stop turning it back on every time. We suggest calling a certified United States Heating & Air Conditioning electrician at 407-774-9850 to correct the issue permanently. Whether it’s sparked by an overloaded circuit, a short circuit or another problem, tripped breakers may indicate your house is calling for immediate help to protect your family.
- You got shocked. Any time your house gives you an electrical shock, you should call in a dependable United States Heating & Air Conditioning electrician at 407-774-9850. A shock may indicate a wiring situation that could lead to a fire. Get in touch with United States Heating & Air Conditioning at 407-774-9850 as soon as you see potential for electrical shock. We have someone to receive your call, day and night.
Our Electrical Services
We provide a variety of electrical services to keep your home on track.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your home up and operating when the rest of the neighborhood doesn’t have power. This means all your important appliances—including heating and cooling—can keep going. Our electricians can help you select the ideal home backup generator for your family, including fuel source and size, and install it. When you are seeking home backup generator maintenance, we can help there as well.
In some situations, your home’s electrical system isn’t designed to handle your necessities today. This this is often seen in older homes. From small projects to full home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in Orlando can assist you. Our work also includes circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a good addition to any home, but they should be installed by a pro. United States Heating & Air Conditioning can finish ceiling fan installation quickly for any kind you provide. Also, we can add any light fixture or connection switch so your house can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As you’ve learned, your electrical outlets can get overwhelmed with too much demand on them. That’s why we have electrical outlet wiring services. Also, we can add new electrical outlets and light switches to confirm your residence is prepared to meet your everyday necessities. This covers outlet replacement as well as new outlets for renovations or additions.
Schedule Your Electrical Service Today with United States Heating & Air Conditioning
You can save on your annual inspections, get priority service and have exclusive discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. As United States Heating & Air Conditioning is also your local HVAC pro, you’ll have special perks for your home comfort system to keep your residence feeling fantastic throughout the year.
Regardless of what’s occurring with your house’s electrical system, United States Heating & Air Conditioning is ready to offer assistance. Reach us at 407-774-9850 to set an appointment right away.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.