Signs It’s Time to Schedule a Plumbing Inspection
Plumbing problems aren’t hard to spot when you know what you’re looking for. Watch for these telltale signs that your home’s plumbing needs repair.
- Expensive water bill: If you cringe every time you open your water bill, your plumbing could be at fault. Small leaks can be costly. The problem is they’re difficult to find. We use the latest technology to pinpoint the leak’s location so that our plumbers in Orlando can provide an effective solution.
- Watermarks on floorboards or walls: A dripping pipe or line can leave unsightly stains and can result in mold on ceilings, walls and baseboards. Left untreated, water damage can cause structural problems, as well.
- Noisy plumbing: Don’t ignore those knocking, banging or thumping noises. They could indicate a water hammer or excessive pressure. Either way, the results are eventual leaks from loose or disconnected joints.
- Lukewarm/low pressure water: Both issues could stem from a defective water heater. The heating elements could be compromised, and the lack of pressure might be due to a mineral buildup.
- Slow drains: A blocked or clogged drain must be thoroughly cleared out. If you ignore this problem, water could potentially back up, resulting in foul odors or flooding.
$49 Plumbing Service Call Fee Offers expire September 30, 2022 Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jul 1, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022Print Coupon