6 Signs You Likely Have to Schedule a Plumber
If you’re encountering at least one of these troubles, give our US Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing specialists a shout at 407-774-9850. Plumbing troubles, specifically leaking systems, can produce a great deal of damage to your place if they’re not fixed quickly.
- Water bill getting more expensive. If your water bills keep going up but you’re expending the same amount of water, you may be facing a water leak. This is even more true if you’re observing wet soil near your home’s foundation or noticing damp spots in your home.
- Water marks on floorboards or walls. If you’re noting water marks on your floors or walls, you could be facing a drippy pipe or line. While these troubles can also occur in rooms with meager ventilation, they’re a real issue if you’re having other leaking pipe signals. A couple of these signals include:
- Moldy smells.
- Mold on ceilings, walls or baseboards.
- Weak, slumped walls or floors.
- Dampness in areas that shouldn’t be soggy, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- Your plumbing is making new noises. It’s occasionally normal to hear some noise when you’re using water, such as the sound of running water. But knocking, banging or thumping noises could mean a more severe issue. Phone us at 407-774-9850 to have your elements checked before they start leaking.
- Water permanently feels cold or flows at low pressure. All of these troubles could be connected to your water heater. If you’re experiencing a tank water heater, it can only give you so much warm water before it starts heating extra water. But if you’re regularly receiving cold water, something could be going wrong with your water heater. Insufficient water pressure can also be caused by problems with the water heater, neglected pipe maintenance or other water pressure problems.
- Drains are sluggish to drain or clog often. Both are indicators that your drain could be blocked or clogged and must be thoroughly cleared out. If you don’t swiftly clean your drain, water could potentially back up and you may be stuck with nasty odors or possible flooding.
Professional Repair Services from Our Experienced Plumbers
We provide a selection of pro plumbing services to keep your system in good shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re dealing with a leaky or nonfunctional water heater, deficiency of hot water or noticing banging noises emanating from the tank, reach out to our experienced plumbers ASAP for water heater repair. Our skilled plumbers repair both natural gas and electric equipment.
Water Heater Installation
Ready to replace that outdated water heater? Or maybe you’re wanting a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We provide water heater installation for a selection of electric and gas water heater models.
A jammed drain can be an inconvenience, especially when it clears slowly, backs up and makes unfortunate scents. We’ll get your water flowing again in no time with our drain cleaning offering.
Leaky pipes can trigger a surprising amount of damage and can be hard to find, since they’re stuck behind walls. Let our pros get to the root of the trouble quickly with our skilled leak detection.
Regardless of whether you must change out worn out pipes or are doing a whole remodel, we have your back with our comprehensive repiping service for spaces of all sizes.
Arrange Your Plumbing Service Today with US Heating & Air Conditioning
To save more on your upcoming plumbing appointment, ask our team for more information about signing up for our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll get an once-a-year plumbing inspection, plus preferred service and exclusive money off on plumbing services. You’ll also find special perks for your HVAC system, including seasonal tune-ups and repair discounts.
Contact us at 407-774-9850 to book your plumbing appointment ASAP.
*US Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by US Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to US Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.