There are many benefits to holding to this schedule. Your heat pump will experience the best possible energy efficiency, which may result in lower energy use. Not only will you save money on utility bills, but your heat pump might even gain a boost to its life expectancy, providing you additional years of comfort.
When we partner together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a simple, stress-free task. You’ll enjoy a system that works more quietly and efficiently than you ever imagined.
Our friendly, experienced staff are standing by to offer assistance with these and any other HVAC needs you have questions about. And, like always, all our work is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Give us a call at 407-774-9850 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump maintenance today.
What’s Involved in Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most key parts of maintaining your home comfort. By working continually throughout the year, it becomes vulnerable to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump is noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will run quietly and smoothly. Ongoing maintenance can even prevent many typical problems from happening to your heat pump.
Our experts utilize a thorough checklist for every job to confirm that all components will continue to work properly. This includes the following services:
- Inspecting key parts for damage. If one of these vital components breaks down, it could impact other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Cleaning away dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will operate considerably more efficiently.
- Checking the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will struggle to keep your home at the appropriate temperature.
- Oiling moving parts. Keeping them well-greased will lower the chance of them becoming damaged.
- Reviewing electrical components. We’ll review parts like wires and connection hookups to make sure your heat pump is working safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured experts, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will increase your heat pump’s capability to heat and cool your home.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Take Care of Yourself
These small tasks are several of the best ways to keep your heat pump running efficiently between our maintenance inspections. Here are some typical undertakings you can handle on your own.
- Maintain clear space surrounding your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s important to keep an eye on neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees need to be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Make sure the heat pump is clean. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can lower your heat pump’s efficiency and drive up your utility costs. Call 407-774-9850 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to make sure your heat pump is clean and working efficiently.
- Change your air filter. Air filters help prevent pollutants from getting into your HVAC system and circulating throughout your home. When the air filter becomes clogged, it can hinder airflow and generate serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we suggest checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and change the air filter as proposed or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Neglect Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We know your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our experts want to help make life easier.
When you enroll in our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no concern about routine maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll get two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, in addition to special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 407-774-9850 or ask your trustworthy expert for more information.
*United States Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by United States Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to United States Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.